During the course of a project, you may want to add a guest who can view your study and its documents. Guests have view-only permissions and cannot make edits to the study or create follow-on submissions. Adding/removing a guest does not require a Modification to the study itself.
To add/remove a guest to the study:
1. Log in to irb.harvard.edu
2. Navigate to a study (see Accessing a Submission for more instructions)
3. Click Manage Guest List from the Next Steps list on the left. A new window opens.
4. Review the existing list that appears of people who can view the study without being on the guest list
5. To add a guest, begin typing the name of the new contact in the search box at the bottom. A list of matching names appears. Click on the correct name using the mouse.
6. To remove a guest, click Remove on the right, next to their name
7. Click OK