The IRB system is secure, which means only authorized individuals have access to it. When you log in to the system, you get a personalized view of the information and possible actions pertinent to you.
To log in:
- Locate your HarvardKey and password
- Navigate to irb.harvard.edu
- Ensure the correct log in type tab is selected
- Enter your credentials (HarvardKey and password) in the appropriate spaces
- Click the “Login” button
- Once authenticated, you will be taken into ESTR, to your personal workspace.
If you are unable to log in, contact the ESTR Help Desk at ESTRhelp@harvard.edu