Several worksheets and checklists are provided in the system to guide your review process and document your decisions. They are intended for pre-reviewers, designated reviewers, and committee reviewers.
- Worksheets are for the reviewer's benefit only.
- Checklists must be completed and attached when submitting your review comments to document your decisions.
When a submission is assigned to Non-Committee or Committee review, IRB staff may suggest Worksheets or Checklists pertinent to the review by including them with the Pre-Review activity.
To locate Worksheets or Checklists suggested for review of the submission:
2. Click the Reviews tab (near the middle of the screen).
3. View any supporting documents included with the Pre-Review information.
4. Click a link to open or save the applicable document, which is in Microsoft Word format.
See below for information about downloading Word documents.
To locate the full list of Worksheets and Checklists:
1. Click the Library link in the top sub-menu.
2. Click the Worksheets or Checklists tab, depending on the document you want to view.
See Key Checklists and Worksheets for more information.
3. Click a link to open or save the applicable document, which is in Microsoft Word format.